TRANSFORM ANY SPACE INTO YOUR CUSTOM DREAM VISION.
Sometimes everyone needs a fresh eye and new ideas to reconfigure things in the most efficient and aesthetically pleasing way possible. Let us give things a professional spin as we offer everything from professional organizing to structural interior design, remodeling, or a re-design freshen-up.
FULL INTERIOR DESIGN
From full gut and flip to custom interiors, no vision or project is too big or small for our designers! After a thorough consultation, we carefully review every client and project individually and render specific plans for your project based on your vision, needs & style. We create custom designs for both residences and business interiors flawlessly. We assist in materials selection, project management, and space planning depending on your renovation needs.
Let a professional re-design and compliment your already existing furniture and accessories with a fresh take on what you already have. With a simple color consultation and personal style analysis, we can create a custom plan to flip your current space into a new oasis. We make excellent recommendations on simple upgrades such as paint, furniture, art selection, space planning, and more, all depending on your budget and needs.
Life can get pretty hectic and items can add up to become overwhelming over time. Not only is organization important for functionality and peace of mind, but especially for home staging. It is half the battle when it comes to getting your property listing ready because clutter is never attractive, neither for you or potential buyers! Let our design team help you eliminate no longer needed items and organize new storage systems for you to integrate into your home seamlessly for added functionality and peace of mind.
Airbnb / Short-Term Rental Design
We specialize in designing thoughtful short-term rentals for sites such as Airbnb and VRBO that will be sure to help you achieve Super-host and Airbnb plus statuses and keep you booked and make passive income. Not only are the initial design and photos extremely important in helping clients select your short-term rental for their upcoming stay, but so are the amenities! We take the guesswork out of designing your Airbnb and help you host by creating easy checklists to help you better understand your short-term rental guests’ needs and provide the best accommodations possible. 5-star reviews and booked-out calendars, here we come!
Slide to see Before and After photos of a recent full kitchen renovation we designed.
“I recently used Sarah and her amazing crew for multiple real estate staging jobs and they do an awesome job. Very professional, great communication, response time, cost effective, innovative and positive attitudes. I would highly recommend.
I have also used Sarah as an interior designer for our home and just love, love, love her ideas, guidance, approach and outcome. Highly recommended!”-Chelsea W. via Google Reviews
Frequently Asked Design Questions (FAQ):
How does our design process work?
- You call us to schedule a design consultation, we go over your project details and do a quick screening to see if we are a good fit for your project.
- We schedule a design consultation, this is a up to 2 hour comprehensive consultation where we will get to know you and your project. We will take measurements and photos of your home at this time. This consultation costs $349 and will include immediate design recommendations of actions that you can take now to start transforming your home.
- We submit a “Letter of Agreement” Design contract for you to sign. This contract will describe the scope of the work and our hourly rate.
- We return to our design studio to review our notes, photos and measurements and send a design quiz to you. Based on your deign quiz, we will begin your designs.
- We will create Design boards for you using our online design board platform. These will include our design summary for each room and direct links to all products selections.
- We wait for your feedback on the first design to make revisions and continue with your project with your refined requests in mind to allow accuracy.
- We will complete one room at a time until we have completed all areas discussed in our initial consultation and revise each board as your comments come in.
- Once we finalize all your boards, we will assist you in ordering all the items directly.
- We schedule an installation day to come to your home, unpack, build and place all the items you ordered to your home. We hang art, fluff pillows and place decor as intended to complete your project.
What do we charge for Design Services?
- We charge on an hourly basis of $180 per hour for design services.
Do we provide personal shopping services?
- Yes, we provide personal shopping services and in person design sourcing per request at our hourly rate of $180 per hour.
How long does the design process take?
- The design process may vary depending on the size of the home and the scope of the project. We roughly estimate each room design takes 2-3 hours to complete the initial design. Depending on the amount of changes requested, a small home design can be complete in 2 – 3 weeks, a larger home can take anywhere from 4 – 8 weeks. This time estimate does not include delivery times from 3rd party vendors which greatly vary. We are happy to keep short timelines in mind and can source quickly available materials accordingly.
What is included in the design?
- A comprehensive design board with design description and “shop now” links. Unlimited quick questions about the designs via phone, text or email. Design updates or lengthy design meetings will be billed at our hourly rate.
Do we provide a contractor?
- We do not have a in house contractor, we can however make contractor recommendations to assist in getting your project started. We recommend you source your own contractor by doing your own research or asking family and friends for recommendations in your area. We do have various vendor relationships and are happy to share any recommendations we have with you.
What is a design quiz?
- A design quiz is a short quiz submitted to you via email which consists of a series of photos we curate based on our meeting to hone in on the exact style you are most drawn to. We ask you to select each photo you are most drawn to instinctually without over thinking it. We believe that this is the best way to get a style match for you and create customized designs that works best for you.
What areas do we serve?
- Our home staging warehouse is located in Petaluma, CA. Our interior design office is based in Oakland, CA. Therefore we are able to provide home staging and interior design services throughout the greater Bay Area including – Sonoma County (Windsor, Healdsburg, Santa Rosa, Rohnert Park, Cotati, Sebastopol, Forestville, Guerneville, Petaluma, Sonoma Valley) Marin County (Novato, San Rafael, Larkspur, Mill Valley, Lagunitas, Ross, Tiburon, Belvedere, Sausalito), San Francisco, East Bay ( Richmond, San Pablo, El Cerrito, Albany, Berkeley, Oakland, Alameda) and more. Please call us to verify if we serve your area.
Call, text, or email us today to chat about your project!
Monday: 8:00 – 6:00
Tuesday: 8:00 – 6:00
Wednesday: 8:00 – 6:00
Thursday: 8:00 – 6:00
Friday: 8:00 – 6:00
Saturday: 12:00 – 6:00